This certificate is valid for round trip air transportation and two night accommodation for two adults in Honolulu, HI. This certificate provides accommodations in tourist and economy class properties.
How to get your trip?
1. To register, you must fully complete this certificate and mail it to Casablanca Express (CBE) with a $50 per person fully refundable deposit to guarantee space availability within 120 days from the date of issue. Fully refundable deposit will be refunded to you along with your airline tickets and/or itinerary. Only original certificates will be honored. We recommend you retain a photocopy for your records.
2. Within 30 days of your registration being processed you will be sent a Tax Deposit request for the required $99 USD per-person Tax Deposit. $198U5D total. Tax Deposit is payable by Personal Check. Money Order or Cashiers Check and will be applied towards government imposed taxes.
3. Upon receipt of your Tax Deposit. you will receive a reservation letter with a toll-free telephone number to call to provide your requested departure dates. All travel must be completed within one year of the registration date.
4. You must choose a Monday or Tuesday departure date. You must provide three departure dates at least 60 days in advance of your first date and 30 days between subsequent dates. All reservations are subject to availability. Travel may not be available during major holidays and special events.
5. All reservation requests must be made by calling the tolHree telephone number on your reservation letter. be prepared to provide three departure dates. After you request your dates you will receive a confirmation letter within 30 days with your assigned departure date. Your assigned departure date will not be deemed confirmed unless CBE receives your signed confirmation letter prior to the dead-line (printed on the confirmation letter). Once a requested departure date is as-signed no changes or reschedules are allowed.
6. Roundtrip air transportation must originate from Los Angeles (LAX) or San Francisco Bay Area (OAK, SFO, or SJC as assigned). All flights arrive into Honolulu (HNL). Flights return two days after departure date. Specific flights and accommodations are subject to availability and will be assigned by CBE. Generally, our promotional flights depart between 1PM and 7PM and return between 6AM and 1PM. Flights may involve stopovers, Iayovers and/or changes of plane.
7. Both travelers must be 21 years of age or older. This certificate is invalid if sold or bartered, and is nontransferable.
8. This certificate does not include government imposed taxes. ground transportation, transfers. meals. or any incidental expenses such as, but not limited to: resort fees, phone calls. gratuities or entertainment. Hotel/motel may require a credit card imprint or deposit upon check-in to cover incidental expenses.
9. Government imposed taxes (approx. $75 to $99 per person) are the sole responsibility of the travelers. Taxes include, but are not limited to: Airline Federal Excise Tax, Federal Security Tax, Federal Segment Taxes, Local Passenger Facility Charges. and hotel occupancy taxes. Government imposed taxes will be deducted from your Tax Deposit and will not exceed $198. The remainder of your Tax Deposit (if any) and your fully refundable deposit will be refunded with your airline tickets and/or itinerary.
11. A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before CBE purchases your airline tickets and accommodations. Your airline tickets and/or itinerary will be mailed to you at least 10 days before your departure date. Failure to update your address and telephone numbers will prevent your receipt of your airline tickets and/ or itinerary, as well as the return of your Validation Deposit and Tax Deposit.
11. This certificate is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion. No other representations, oral or otherwise are valid in conjunction with this certificate.
12. This certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two passengers traveling together using multiple certificates.
13. CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any transportation, accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of this certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to, equipment breakdowns and/or defects, flight cancellations and/or delays, changes of itineraries, strikes, inclement weather, theft, terrorism and/or acts of war.
14. Both travelers must sign the certificate,